Did you know that AVOCADA’s Reusable Storage Bags can be used for all kinds of purposes, for your food and beyond? Here are our 10 tips!
1. Store fruits, veggies, and liquids in your refrigerator or freezer and keep your food fresh for longer.
2. Store your leftovers from a home-cooked meal.
3. Bring the bags to the farmer’s market and fill it up with berries, greens, or any other loose items.
4. Fill the bags with your favorite fruits or snacks and bring them with you for a picnic, day at the beach, hike or road trip.
5. Steam vegetables in the microwave.
6. Make delicious salmon with the sous-vide cooking method.
7. Keep your travel essentials (passport, boarding pass, and earbuds) all in one place while traveling.
8. Protect your electronics while at the beach.
9. Organize your make-up and skincare in AVOCADA’s bags.
10. Injury? Fill the bag with ice and use it as an ice-pack to reduce the pain and swelling.
How do you use AVOCADA’s bags? We would love to know!